FORMAT How to ban/mute appeal - Punishment appeal format & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shattered Visions

Hardstuck in void
Staff member
Admin
This thread contains all the information you need to submit a punishment appeal. Please read through the entire post carefully before applying.

Punishment information and how to appeal
Why was I punished?
If your account was punished in any way, either a mute, a ban, blocked username, or forum banned, it means that it has violated one of the Network Rules. Since there are a variety of different rules, the punishment length can vary based on what rule was broken, as well as any other recent infractions.

How do I appeal this punishment?
If you believe your account has wrongfully been punished then feel free to post an appeal. To do so, copy the punishment appeal format found down below, post a thread under this category, name it "TYPE OF PUNISHMENT - EX MUTE, BAN, WARN Appeal - YOUR IGN" copy the format, answer the questions and post the thread

Please note that the appeals process varies on a lot of reasons, as such we recommend reading our rules for whatever type of punishment you may have received.

Your account is your responsibility.
Do not bother appealing if what you are gonna type is "someone else logged in to my account and violated the rules" you take full responsibility for all the actions which may occur on your account.

How to Appeal an Ingame Punishment
If you believe you were falsely muted and/or banned, then you can create a punishment appeal. Please read the below information BEFORE creating a punishment appeal.

These appeals are only meant to be created for the above reason. If you are guilty you will be denied, no exceptions. If you are going to appeal your punishment, it is best to do so in a timely manner. If you have been banned or muted for too long, your appeal will most likely be denied.

To create an appeal, as mentioned above, all you have to do is copy the questions below, post a thread under this category named "TYPE OF PUNISHMENT - EX MUTE, BAN, WARN Appeal - YOUR IGN" copy the format and answer the questions.

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR IN GAME NAME WHILE MAKING AN APPEAL / DURING THE PERIOD OF TIME THAT YOUR APPEAL IS AWAITING RESPONSE. THIS WILL MAKE IT HARDER FOR US TO FIND YOUR ACCOUNT. CHANGING A USERNAME AFTER THE BAN AND THEN MAKING AN APPEAL OR CHANGING IT WHILE YOUR APPEAL IS PENDING WILL RESULT IN A DENIAL.

Punishment Appeal Format
  1. What is your Minecraft username?
  2. What punishment are you appealing(Warn, mute, ban)?
  3. What is the reason you got punished(This is found in the ban message, don't type why you think you got banned, just type the reason found in the ban message)?
  4. Duration of punishment(Permanent, temporary)?
  5. Why should we remove your punishment?
  6. Have you been punished before?
  7. Have you read and understood our rules (be honest here even if you haven't its better to say the truth we will not instantly deny the appeal based on this answer if you are false banned even if you did not read the rules you will be unpunished, lying won't help your case - yes, no)?
  8. Anything else you would like to mention?
Frequently Asked Questions
How come I always receive the same response?
The appeals team does not have the time to provide lengthy custom responses to each appeal. The responses provided is based on the decision of the appeal which includes all necessary information surrounding the punishment, which in return allows the user to get a response to their appeal quickly and efficiently as possible.

Can I appeal multiple times, even after my first appeal was denied?
Once your first appeal has been answered, you are not allowed to make other appeals(for the same punishment). If you insist and continue making appeals then you may risk getting suspended from the forums.

Will I be banned if I have a glitchy/laggy connection?
No. Staff members and our anticheat both understand the difference between someone lagging and someone cheating.

I have been banned from the Discord, can I make an appeal?
As noted in the Alchemist Studios Discord rules channel: The Alchemist Studios Team considers the Discord server a privilege. If you are banned from the discord, there are no appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.